Terms and Conditions
These terms constitute a legal agreement between you and AviationImages/Capture Limited. (trading as Aviation Images and herein referred to as" "we" or "our"). Please carefully read this agreement ("agreement") before continuing to use our websites for searching or to download any image in low or hi-resolution.
If you do not agree, discontinue using the site.
- This website is owned and operated by Capture Limited trading as Aviation Images. All of the images and content displayed on our websites, including text, features, software, logos, moving images and footage, illustration (herein known as “Content”) is owned by Aviation Images/Capture Limited, its affiliates, licensors and content providers.
- Usage of this website does not constitute in any way any formal relationship, partnership, agency agreement unless agreed in writing between you and Aviation Images/Capture Limited.
- All elements of our websites including, but not limited to visual content, feature text, moving footage and images, logos, design and software, are protected by trademark, copyright, moral rights and under the laws of England relating to intellectual property rights of both Aviation Images/Capture Limited and its licensors and content providers.
- You agree to indemnify Capture Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates and licensors against any losses, expenses, costs or damages howsoever incurred by any or all of them as a result of your breach of the Terms of this Agreement or your unauthorized use of the Content and related rights.
- Images, other than comping images taken from our websites, may only be used commercially once you have entered into a license agreement and agreed to pay to respective license fee.
- Comping images may be used only for internal layouts for sample and proofing presentations to end clients. Aviation Images/Capture Limited does not grant you any licence to use these Images in any final materials distributed either internally or externally by yourself or your company, including any electronic or online system. Except for this limited use, Aviation Images/Capture Limited grants no other rights, and you may not distribute, sublicense or make available for use or distribution any comp images.
- Aviation Images/Capture Limited gives no warranties whatsoever as to the existence of any Model or Property Release associated with the content.
- Aviation Images/Capture Limited gives no warranties whatsoever as to the use of logos, names, trademarks, registered copyright, designs, works of art, works of architecture, people depicted in the content.
- You must satisfy yourself that all permissions, rights, and consents as may be required for commercial and non-commercial reproduction of the content (both print and digital) have been secured with all appropriate parties.
- When registering on our websites, if you authorize us to send you promotional materials, we may from time to time send you, via email or via post to your registered address, promotional material or updates about our collection, photographers, brand and content. Should you not wish to receive this type of information, you are able to opt out during the registration process, or by contacting us to expressly inform us that you do not wish to receive such information.
- You are able to change your contact information at any time, by logging into the Aviation Images/Capture Limited website and going to the ‘My Details’ page to amend your information.
- Under the Data Protection Act, we have a legal duty to protect any information collected from you. As part of the delivery of services and information through this website it may be necessary to process personal information. This information can be held in manual files or on computer. Information collected by Aviation Images/Capture Limited will be stored and processed in databases owned and controlled by Aviation Images/Capture Limited and its parent company Capture Ltd. We will not provide any of your personal information obtained via the web to other companies or individuals unless required to by law.
- The content of this website is provided on an “As Is” basis and Aviation Images/Capture Limited excludes, to the fullest extent of the law and warranties (express or implied) without limitation any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and merchantability.
- You, the user and not Aviation Images/Capture Limited assume the entire cost of any and all necessary repair, correction or servicing due to your use of this website and the content herein.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This agreement is written under and governed by the recognized laws of England and Wales whose courts are the courts of exclusive jurisdiction.
- This agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods or any other similar convention or laws, the application of which are expressly excluded.